Trust Amendments

Order forms are unnecessary for Family Trust and Unit Trust Amendments. We simply need the following three items;

  1. A copy of the original deed PLUS any deed/s prepared that varied or amended the original deed
  2. All current details of all parties (i.e. updated addresses, current names due to marriage etc)
  3. A letter of instruction advising the changes/amendments you require.

Please forward all of the above information to PantherCorp CST by mail to PO Box 1906 West Perth WA 6872, by courier to Level 1, 18 Richardson St, West Perth WA 6006 or by e-mail to